SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KALAVAKKAM–603 110
DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Hack and Tackle 1.0
Healthcare in India is at the crossroads with the government rolling out the biggest
publicly funded healthcare plan in the world and clamping down on prices of medical
devices, even as global investments are pouring into tertiary care.
The following are the major problems of health services:
- Neglect of Rural Population
- Emphasis on Culture Method
- Social Inequality
- Shortage of Medical Personnel
- Expensive Health Service
and so on.
Suggest your ideas to overcome these problems.
- Smart healthcare assistant
- Early detection of acute and chronic diseases
- Health fitness system
- Smart assistance for disabled people such as designing a medical device controller to monitor behaviour and mental health of people
- Decision support system to clinicians that provides treatment plans based on the onset or progress of disease severity levels